Friday, December 07, 2007

Untitled

We have this "Ninja Troll" at "The Office." Our afternoon / evening receptionist helps keep "The Office" fun by playing find the troll. At night she'll hide the troll and a few will try and find it the next day.

Wednesday he was on my desk, with a sign taped to his dagger that read "Congratulations Ed!"

This morning I completed all of my paperwork, and wrote a deposit check, indicating my intent to accept MHGS' invitation to study with them.

In my welcome packet there was a book entitled ma . tric . u . late. It is to help with some of the orientation process to MHGS. There is an opening letter in the book from Ron Carucci, the the Chief Operating Officer of MHGS. The last sentence in the second to last paragraph struck me well. That you have moved through the process and have met our acceptance criteria says you are among a unique caliber of people. Sure, just like everyone else who was accepted. But, it was like God whispered, I do love you. I do notice you. I do want to use you. And what I have in store is so far greater than what you had been imagining for the last several years.

No comments: