Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Long Two Weeks

This could be the longest two week wait of my life. Or at least the hardest wait. Well, hard, but not as hard as the anticipation leading up to asking Jean to marry me, or waiting for my children to be born. But, it still ranks up there. I haven't heard from MHGS that they need anything more from me to help them make their decision about me, especially moving from the MDiv program to the Counseling program. Acceptance letters go out from the school on Dec. 1. I was told a decision on me might be delayed. I am just eager to know.

2 comments:

Cheeky said...

I've never ever ever heard of anyone NOT getting accepted to a school as long as they are willing to pay the tuition, fit the demographic, complete the application process, have all the pre-requisites necessary, and aren't a major foof up that will ruin their stats for successful graduates. I think you fit all of the requirements above and have nothing to worry about...just being patient until the mail carrier delivers the letter of invitation to your next big adventure.

Ed said...

thanks for your encouragement!