Wednesday, October 04, 2006

the mystery caller

i tried calling sam twice on jean's cell phone before i finally talked with him to see how is day at school was.
every time i started calling him, my cell phone would ring.
the first time i missed who ever was calling me
so, called the "missed number" and it rang to the main office number at my work.
denee, our receptionist, said she didn't call me.
i though it was hubbard playing a joke.
i called sam again, and at the same time my cell phone rang again.
hubbard was on the phone.
with someone else. sometime he and i play cell phone practical jokes on each other.
i kept my work phone off the hook while i answered my cell.
i said hello, hello into my cell.
i hung up my work phone, and i heard myself hang up in my cell.
so, i was calling myself...

1 comment:

anne said...

Wow...that's really sad, Ed. hee hee