Thursday, August 05, 2010

Vacation

Tomorrow we head out for vacation. First, to California where we get to spend several days with great old young friends. I've known John half my life. We've had a lot of goofy times, backpacking trips, were in a band together, early morning Bible studies, mission trips, and on and on. He was my best man in our wedding. And, I've known his wife Valerie even longer––since second grade. So, it will be awesome to see such great old young friends.

Then we will head home, taking several days to head up the Oregon coast.

Often before a road trip I will add a few new songs to my iTunes Library. For this trip I added The Essential Weird Al Yankovic. I've already laughed until there were tears in my eyes. So, the trip should be light. And, I want to work this Weird Al road trip song into a blog post somehow...

No comments: