Monday, August 16, 2010

Vacation Movie

We had a blessed vacation. Blessed is a word that I don't use whimsically. We got to see great friends. We had such good laughs and conversation that it was too hard saying goodbye to them. And, as you will see in the video, Alina has a new BFF. It is amazing to me that two 6 year olds can play for four days straight without conflict, only enjoyment.

The remainder of our vacation was spent traveling home via the Oregon coast. The Oregon coast is amazingly beautiful. And, so is my family. I am truly blessed. The video makes me tear up a lot.

In the video there is some still photos as well as clips from the video camera. In one scene Jean is racing Sam down the dune. Keep your eye on Jean.

Summer Vacation 2010 from Ed Ballance on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

We were blessed, too. Thanks so much for coming, and for being you.