Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Final Stretch

I have just finished my Psychopathology II paper. There is a lot of applause in my head. With that off my plate, the rest of the semester is coming to a close. Five classes are now down to three, and will be down to two after Wednesday. I only have a few projects to do before the end of the semester:
Monday March 29: Video last practicum Quad
Wednesday March 31: Have 110 pages read for a quiz
Wednesday March 31: Last practicum 1:1
Wednesday April 7: 8-10 page Theology research paper due (I should probably decide on a topic)
Monday April 12: Psychopathology group final (should be as simple as reading through the personality disorders section of the DSM––about 8 pages or so)
Wednesday April 14: Turn in three page theology journal
Thursday April 15: Nap until May 3

No comments: