Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ice Skating

The kids didn't have school on Alina's birthday, so I took them ice skating. They had been wanting to go for a very long time.

Now, before watching the video, keep in mind that I was a great ice skater. When I was younger, my cousins and I would ice skate at our grandparents' lake home. I took weekly ice skating lessons, and the instructor must have thought that I had some potential because she had me skate with a girl at the end of lessons. We were taught the basic moves performed in couples ice skating and told to repeat them together on the ice. Now, as you watch the video, remember that was 30 years ago. (Turn your sound up.)

3 comments:

Jean said...

still makes me laugh out loud. heartily.

Hillary said...

hehehe... love it! :)

Anonymous said...

hey ed, better be careful look what happened to me trying to waterski we r getting older u know. hope your ok next time wear padding its better on the backside ha ha love aunt sue