Monday, August 07, 2006

Some Trips Are Better Than Others

Some where, some how the "falla" was lost. "Falla" is the name that Alina gave to her pacifier. Friday it was lost, sometime around nap time. The sobbing could be heard for miles. Jean was creative enough to say that it went on a trip. That seemed to help some. Way more than the panic of it being "lost" ever would. She did really well with out it. It has taken her a bit longer to go to sleep at night, but she has been doing really well. I am not sure if I could give up something that has helped me my entire life to go to sleep that easily.

Yesterday evening I was out cleaning the garage. It miraculously appeared. Under the Moe's frisbee. I told Jean that I found it, but we decided that it is best that it still be on a trip.

1 comment:

Jean said...

And a loooooong trip it will be. In the junk drawer...