Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2010 Detroit Lions Football Begins Saturday

You know I'm a big Detroit Lions fan. Big. Even though their post-Barry years have been horrendous, I have hung in there. I love Calvin (Johnson). I love their first round picks this year. But, Matthew Stafford's heroics during last year's Lions vs. Browns game, after getting drilled and injured, is leadership and heart. And he is the hope of the team, and the reason why I am excited for football season to start. Just watch...

2 comments:

David Bennett said...

Yeah, good luck with that...Bears sweep the Lions in '10...again :)

Mark Johnson said...

Hey Ed,
I've got my Johnson jersey all ready to go and I'm hopeful that this year we may have a little more to cheer about. Nice clip of Stafford guttin' it out for the final play. Good luck on the west coast, enjoy your summer, and hugs and kisses to your family!
Mark