Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Catalyst Eve

Yesterday I was sitting at my desk at work at about 4:15 PM and it hit me – this could be my last Catalyst Conference for a very, very long time. I got choked up.

Last night I asked Alina if she was going to take me to the airport. She said, "No. I can't drive." This morning Jean and the kids took me to the airport. Jean drove. The flights were uneventful. The didn't crash or anything. A very small plane out of Grand Rapids to Fonzie's town. I remembered during the flight that I hate the feeling that the plane has just stalled...

Right now, I'm camped out in the Atlanta airport. I'll probably be here until 5 PM or so until David gets out of work and picks me up. Until then I will read a little, watch a DVD or two (I only brought Fight Club, and the 2006 Catalyst Sessions – I watched nearly all of Andy Stanley between Milwaukee and Atlanta), and IM with Jean.

No comments: