Friday, May 07, 2010

New Bed

Our new bed arrives today! We can't wait. We've had our current mattress and box springs for all of our marriage––and we're just weeks away from our 15 year anniversary. We've both not slept well for awhile. We are hoping the new mattress does the trick. About 4am every morning I wake up with severe muscle spasms in my back. I begin each morning feeling more tired than when I went to bed the night before.

A few weeks ago we tried out mattresses at the mattress store. We went back this past Monday afternoon to make sure we still liked the same one, and to buy it. As we re-tried out all the mattresses again and confirmed our selection, Sam fell asleep on one. I hope we fall asleep as easily on our new as he did in the mattress store. We are dreaming of rest.

No comments: