Friday, April 15, 2011

A Better Day

Today I am feeling much better. Last night I was afraid to fall asleep because I didn't want to have yet another night of misery, mumblings, and weird dreams. I woke up this morning literally soaked with sweat (I don't think this had anything to do with the fact that I dreamed I was Michigan State's basketball couch, and that we had won the national championship the previous year and were knocked out in the final four this year––more of a weird dream than an athletic dream). I was sure that I would still have a fever. I pulled the thermometer from my dresser and my temperature was 97.1º. This is my normal. Yessssss! Though I am harvesting green treasures from the depths of my lungs, I am thankful for that. For the previous two days it felt like my brain was actually rattling in my skull every time I barely coughed. Thanks for your prayers and well wishes!

No comments: