Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Cards

I love hand-made things from Sam and Alina. I love seeing their creativity, and they put so much love into it. These are the Father's Day cards I received this morning from them.

Alina's envelope of her and me.










































Sam's Envelope


























































It reads: My Dad Rocks
My dad hates coffee!
You are the best dad ever!

Fabulous dad.
Absolutely awesome.
The best dad who likes to go to Starbucks.
He gives me humongous hugs.
Excellent dad who's the best in the world.
Really likes to tickle my mom.

I love my dad because: I love my dad because he likes to give me big hugs and likes to play catch with me. Love, Sam

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Way cool Ed but help me understand. You go to Starbucks but hate coffee?

Ed said...

We drink white hot chocolate together.