Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My Mom

There are many sites on the internet with funny things moms have said. My mom is here visiting with us, and yesterday she said a funny thing.

We were sitting in the van in front of church and I texted Jean to let her know we were there. I asked my mom if she had text messaging service on her cell phone. She said that text service is available to her, but she'd have to pay for it for using it. Then she said, "The only reason I have it is in case I get locked in a [car] trunk. I figured that it would be good to have in case I needed to contact someone quietly."

I just can't imagine my mom getting abducted by the mob and thrown into a trunk because she squealed on Tony "Knuckles" Dofanzo.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't me people AREN'T out to get you.

Jean said...

just seeing your mom laugh so hard she had tears and hearing sam laugh so hard was the best ever.