Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Lot On My Mind

Last night I fell asleep thinking about therapy. This morning I woke up thinking about therapy. I've discovered more pieces to the puzzle, but I don't know where they fit yet. I got out of bed at 3:20 AM and journaled some thoughts.

Then, at 4:30 AM I got an e-mail from a friend and co-worker back home saying that the company had let three people go due to the continued mortgage situation. All three are my friends and have been for years. Sharing laughs and stories and dreams and heartache. And now they've been let go. I know that two are resilient. But that fact doesn't take away their hurt, or my hurt for them. One man is far less resilient. My heart breaks for him.

What a hard, sad day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

;( I hope you are having a better day now.